Currently, I am a PhD student at University of California, Santa Barbara. My
research interests include privacy and security related topics such as malware
analysis, anonymity networks and cryptography.
5041 Rhoads Avenue
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
Publications on Study Projects
My GPG Key
- Praxisbeispiel MiFare - Slides to a lecture given by me in Systemsicherheit, dealing with the MiFare exploits
- SNS-Kurzvortrag - Some slides briefly describing the project I worked on during SNS
- Sicherheitslücken - Slides to a report given by me in AKSS, dealing with exploits and vulnerabilities
- Virtualisierungstheorie - Slides to a report given by me in virME and again in KvBK, dealing with virtualization theory
- virME-Ausarbeitung - ... and the corresponding outline
- Xen - Slides to a report given by me in KvBK titled "Xen"
- Xen-Ausarbeitung - The corresponding outline to the Xen-report
- Suchen und Sortieren - Slides to a report given by me in "Hauptseminar Hallo Welt!" titled "Sorting and Searching"
Last modified: 02/17/13 12:24:23 PST spjsschl